Elementary School Admissions
All students who are interested in Elementary School should take an English entrance exam. To sign-up for the entrance exam they should submit the following documents to the Community Relations Office:
- Four color photographs, credential size
- Updated Birth Certificate, original and two copies
- Copy of grades, past two years
- Copy of current school year grades
- Good Conduct Letter/Discipline Report from most recent school
- Letter of Economic Solvency (New Families)
- 2 Recommendation Letters (2 current families at CAT)
- Utility Bill
- Health Certificate by Family Doctor
- Two copies of Immunization Records
- CAT Registration Form
**Returning CAT students, after one year abroad in an English speaking school, will be required to have all the complete file and sign up for entrance exam.
IMPORTANT: The Colegio Americano de Torreón is a creditable preparatory, bilingual and bicultural school that does not have a program or any resource for those students who have special/different necessities.