Students who want to enroll in early childhood at CAT, should take a screening test to assess their developmental skills and language skills according to their chronological age.
Parents should submit the following documents to the Admissions and Community Relations Office. We will start receiving these paperwork on November 2018, for 2019-2020 school year.
- Four color photographs, credential size
- Updated Birth Certificate, original and two copies
- Actual Report Card
- Behavior Letter
- Copy of student’s C.U.R.P.
- Letter of Economic Solvency (New Families)
- 2 Recommendatio Letters (New Families)
- Utility Bill
- Health Certificate by the Family Doctor
- Two copies of Immunization Records
- CAT Registratio Form
Early Childhood evaluations have no charge. Results will be given two weeks after the evaluation is taken and then the children may be registered.
AUTHORIZATION FOR REGISTRATION WILL DEPEND ON THE TEST RESULTS AND THE DIRECTOR´S DECISION AS WELL AVAILABILITY.
Siblings of our students will have priority as well as the children of former CAT students. For further information of our academic programs, please refer to the PROGRAMS section. For a conducted tour of the Campus or further information about admissions, registration or new entrance, please e-mail Berenice Orduña at the address: email@example.com