Elementary School Admissions
All students who are interested in Elementary School should take an English entrance exam.
Parents should submit the following documents to the Admissions and Community Relations Office. We will start receiving these paperwork on November 2018, for 2019-2020 school year.
- Four color photographs, credential size
- Updated Birth Certificate, original and two copies
- Copy of grades, past two years
- Copy of current school year grades
- Good Conduct Letter/Discipline Report from most recent school
- Letter of Economic Solvency (New Families)
- 2 Recommendation Letters (2 current families at CAT)
- Utility Bill
- Health Certificate by Family Doctor
- Two copies of Immunization Records
- CAT Registration Form
**Returning CAT students, after one year abroad in an English speaking school, will be required to have all the complete file and sign up for entrance exam.
IMPORTANT: The Colegio Americano de Torreón is a creditable preparatory, bilingual and bicultural school that does not have a program or any resource for those students who have special/different necessities.